Drill >> mail # dev >> Issues after recent update..

Issues after recent update..
Hi Folks,

Ran into a couple of issues are merging the latest commits. They are not
showstoppers as such. Here is a quick summary -

1) The http engine module that I am developing started to fail with an
InvocationTargetException which wrapped an IncompatibleClassChangeError in
a jersey class => PathProviderScannerListener. After quite some digging
around I am still unable to reason why this happens and as a tentative fix
I've stopped using PackagesResourceConfig. Instead I've shifted to
using ClassNamesResourceConfig. This helped in working around the problem.

2) //import jline.internal.Preconditions; in BatchLoaderMap gives a compile
error in IntelliJ. The maven build is fine though. Anyone else who is
facing the same problem please help!
regards,
Hari