Avro, mail # user - Why is Avro 1.4.1 not in Maven Central?

+
Ryan Holmes 2010-11-23, 04:17
+
Doug Cutting 2010-11-23, 17:13
+
Tatu Saloranta 2010-11-23, 17:42
+
Ken Krugler 2010-11-23, 17:45
Re: Why is Avro 1.4.1 not in Maven Central?
Tatu Saloranta 2010-11-23, 17:49
On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 9:45 AM, Ken Krugler
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Nov 23, 2010, at 9:13am, Doug Cutting wrote:
>
>> On 11/22/2010 08:17 PM, Ryan Holmes wrote:
>>>
>>> Avro 1.4.1 doesn't appear to be in the Maven Central repo (or any other
>>> repo I can find). Any idea why?
>>
>> Thanks for noticing this.  This was my first release through Nexus.  It
>> looks like I "closed" the artifact but didn't "release" it.  I just released
>> it.  Does that do the trick?
>
> It's not in Maven central yet, but the delay depends on the sync cycle set
> up between Apache and Maven Central.
>
> I assume you're using the Apache Nexus repository, right (not Sonatype's)?
> Otherwise there are some extra steps.

Ah, sorry, my comments were assuming Sonatype repo, that indeed has an
extra step. But obviously Apache's would be different.

-+ Tatu +-
+
Ryan Holmes 2010-11-23, 19:30
+