Hadoop >> mail # user >> help to fix this issue

Re: help to fix this issue
Hi,

Are you able to access and perform CRUD operation through HBase shell
properly? If yes, then please remove the 127.0.0.1 i.e localhost entries
from /etc/hosts file across the cluster. Restart the cluster and things
would be fine.
Thanks,
Anil