HBase >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download

Re: [VOTE] The 1st hbase-0.96.0 release candidate is available for download
On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 5:13 PM, Devaraj Das <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 5:10 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 1:34 PM, Devaraj Das <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> It seems like "move" in general has issues - HBASE-9525 and HBASE-9480
> >> are other symptoms of the problem. Maybe, there are more... Maybe we
> >> should spend a little time to review code and fix such issues?
> >>

> > HBASE-9525 has been resolved already as has HBASE-9480.  Jimmy is on
> > HBASE-9514.   He has a patch up for review.
> >
> > You thinking we NOT cut an RC before spending " a little time to reivew
> > code and fix such issues"?
> >

> Now that Jimmy has fixed the issues (thanks, Jimmy!), I am personally
> okay to let an RC happen now.

OK.

There are still some issues to go in.  Trying to verify they don't break
stuff w/ local machine and navigating hadoopqa.

HBASE-9538 "Handle post namespace snapshot files when checking for HFile
V1" -- I'll do this one.
HBASE-9510 "Namespace operations should throw clean exceptions" -- Enis to
commit

Sergey has a commit for 0.96 that he is on.

HBASE-9514 might make it too.

St.Ack