HBase >> mail # user >> using with hadoop 2.x

+
Aaron Zimmerman 2012-10-23, 17:53
+
Marcos Ortiz 2012-10-23, 18:23
Re: using with hadoop 2.x
Yes hbase runs well against hadoop 2.0.

To build a new tar.gz that contains all the hadoop 2 dependencies you can
run:
mvn clean package assembly:assembly -DskipTests -Dhadoop.profile=2.0

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 10:53 AM, Aaron Zimmerman <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   Is it possible to run HBase against Hadoop 2.x?  I see that this is
> coming standard in .96, but don't see any info about release schedules
> (currently .95 in dev, correct?).  Is there a way to build base .94 with
> the correct dependencies?

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-10-23, 18:05
+