HBase, mail # dev - HBase Developer's Pow-wow.

Re: HBase Developer's Pow-wow.
Stack 2012-09-09, 22:21
On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 3:11 PM, Jesse Yates <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I think we talked about wanting to do secondary indexing as well, as least
> what that means for HBase (and maybe some of the _how_ it would work too).

Mind leading it Jesse?  You have the necessary qualifications (smile).
 Would suggest you make include rehearsal of points made by Andrew
Purtell and LarsH in the most recent thread on 2ndary indexes.

(Hopefully LarsH is back by Tuesday.  Unless someone else volunteers
meantime, lets volunteer him to lead the process section).
St.Ack