Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Sending Configuration to ZK

Sending Configuration to ZK
I would like to send static configuration that would  be used for say Apache or nginx to zookeeper for safe keeping.  How would I get it there?  I am not 100% sure how I would do that.

Can anyone point me to some documentation or an example on how to do that?

Thanks