Pig >> mail # dev >> Unit test failures

Re: Unit test failures
>> Thinking of creating a umbrella ticket to track all current unit
test failures and get them fixed.

Once we open a umbrella ticket for test failures, everyone should link
their jiras that are for failing tests to it. I know that there are already
many open jiras for failing tests. I have several jiras myself.

Please let me know if you want me to open the umbrella ticket and link
existing tickets to it.

Thanks,
Cheolsoo