Accumulo, mail # user - How Do I Add Split From Shell When Split Value Has Zero (\x00) Byte?

Re: How Do I Add Split From Shell When Split Value Has Zero (\x00) Byte?
David Medinets 2013-04-11, 19:15
I tried two different ways to represent the zero bye. One was \x00 and one
was \0x00. The second representation \0x00 caused the BadArgumentException.
The first representation was accepted by the shell but either was not
displayed correctly by the getsplits command or the zero byte was ignored
by the addsplits command.