Zookeeper, mail # user - my ubunutu system has "fuseblk" filesystem, would it go faster if I changed it to EXT4?

+
Brian Tarbox 2012-10-30, 18:09
Re: my ubunutu system has "fuseblk" filesystem, would it go faster if I changed it to EXT4?
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-31, 05:43
FUSE is typically slower than native filesystem, so my guess would be
you'd be better off with ext4. But that's just a guess. We (zk) pretty
much always write sequentially, perhaps some quick tests using dd and
time?

Patrick