Drill >> mail # dev >> Trying to get started....

+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-06-29, 21:17
+
Timothy Chen 2013-06-29, 21:38
+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-06-30, 06:44
+
Philip Haynes 2013-06-30, 06:48
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-06-30, 08:35
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-06-30, 12:49
+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-06-30, 14:36
+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-06-30, 15:33
+
Jacques Nadeau 2013-06-30, 15:36
Re: Trying to get started....
Alternatively you can try right clicking on the maven tab in Intelllij and
manually run generate sources on java-exec module.

That might make the errors go away, if not then try maven compile.

Tim

+
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-06-30, 16:54
+