Pig >> mail # dev >> Prepare for Pig 0.8.1 release

+
Daniel Dai 2011-03-18, 03:32
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2011-03-18, 04:33
+
Julien Le Dem 2011-03-20, 06:08
+
Olga Natkovich 2011-03-20, 16:42
+
Bill Graham 2011-03-21, 05:55
+
Daniel Dai 2011-04-04, 23:09
+
Julien Le Dem 2011-04-04, 23:15
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2011-04-04, 23:20
Re: Prepare for Pig 0.8.1 release
I think we should have PIG-1911 and PIG-1963 (accumulator mode bugs) also in 0.8.1 .
I should be able to have them in this week.

Thanks,
Thejas