Avro >> mail # user >> Getting started with Avro

Getting started with Avro
Hi,

I'm new Avro Data serialization system. I want something hands on so that  I can understand better about the Avro concepts.

I searched  on the net and got some examples but they're bit complex for me.

So please help me to understand this!!

Thanks & Regards,
Pradeep C Kanchgar |Insurance BU, L&T Infotech | Tel: +91 20 6657 1707 | Cell: +91 8793320809

[cid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]6310]
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"
+
Alan Miller 2013-01-14, 18:07
+
Alan Miller 2013-01-15, 09:30