Zookeeper, mail # user - Testing expired sessions bug?

+
Ben Bangert 2012-08-21, 20:00
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-08-21, 20:02
+
Ben Bangert 2012-08-21, 20:13
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-08-21, 20:41
+
Ben Bangert 2012-08-21, 21:30
+
Jordan Zimmerman 2012-08-21, 21:43
+
Ben Bangert 2012-08-21, 22:18
+
Michi Mutsuzaki 2012-08-21, 22:39
+
Ben Bangert 2012-08-21, 23:08
Re: Testing expired sessions bug?
Michi Mutsuzaki 2012-08-21, 23:31
On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 4:08 PM, Ben Bangert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Aug 21, 2012, at 3:39 PM, Michi Mutsuzaki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> The C binding currently does not support creating multiple connections
>> with the same session id. Sorry this was not stated in the
>> documentation. Please open a jira for this, and patches are always
>> welcome :)
>
> Ah! That explains a lot. I assume if I spawn a separate process entirely that loads the existing session id then it'll be ok?

That might work, but I couldn't say for sure since I haven't tried
that myself. Please give it a shot and let us know!

--Michi
+
Ben Bangert 2012-08-22, 00:56
+