Hadoop, mail # user - Choosing IO intensive and CPU intensive workloads

Re: Choosing IO intensive and CPU intensive workloads
alo alt 2011-12-09, 07:53
Hi Arun,

Micheal has write up a good tutorial about, including stress test and IO.
http://www.michael-noll.com/blog/2011/04/09/benchmarking-and-stress-testing-an-hadoop-cluster-with-terasort-testdfsio-nnbench-mrbench/

- Alex