Hadoop >> mail # user >> Choosing IO intensive and CPU intensive workloads

Re: Choosing IO intensive and CPU intensive workloads
Hi Arun,

Micheal has write up a good tutorial about, including stress test and IO.
http://www.michael-noll.com/blog/2011/04/09/benchmarking-and-stress-testing-an-hadoop-cluster-with-terasort-testdfsio-nnbench-mrbench/

- Alex