MapReduce, mail # user - Hadoop filesystem shows local files on one node

+
Robin Verlangen 2012-09-14, 13:16
+
Sandeep Reddy P 2012-09-14, 13:45
Re: Hadoop filesystem shows local files on one node
Mohammad Tariq 2012-09-14, 13:53
Hello Robin,

      Was your cluster working fine till now?I mean did you notice anything
unusual apart from this?Are you able to see that node in your Namenode web
UI?

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 7:15 PM, Sandeep Reddy P <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> Try exporting HADOOP_CLASSPATH
>

> On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 9:16 AM, Robin Verlangen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi there,
>>
>> I was working on our Hadoop cluster today (CDH4) and noticed that on one
>> node the local file system gets listed when I run "hdfs dfs -ls /"
>>
>> Does anyone have a clue what happens here? Even better, how to resolve it?
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Robin Verlangen
>> *Software engineer*
>> *
>> *
>> W http://www.robinverlangen.nl
>> E [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>
>> Disclaimer: The information contained in this message and attachments is
>> intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee and may be
>> confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are reminded that
>> the information remains the property of the sender. You must not use,
>> disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have
>> received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
>> irrevocably delete this message and any copies.
>>

> --
> Thanks,
> sandeep

+