Pig >> mail # user >> include a script in another script? ¿error in macro Pig?

include a script in another script? ¿error in macro Pig?
hi all:
I am using pig 0.11.1 and I want to modularize my pig scripts.
I want to have a file with all commons register libraries and functions
defines and import or inlude in other scripts.

I try with macro feature but I have and error

This is the scenario.

I have a file *common.pig *with some register libraries:

*
*

*register
'/home/parallels/Escritorio/dev/libsCassandraPig/elephant-bird-pig-3.0.7.jar';
*
*
*
*define JsonStringToMap
com.twitter.elephantbird.pig.piggybank.JsonStringToMap();*

and in another pig script file for example myImportScritp.pig , I trying
import common.pig:
*import 'common.pig';*
*
*
*...*
*
*
*
*

I have this error:

2013-07-05 12:51:47,211 [main] ERROR org.apache.pig.Main - ERROR 1200:
<file .../pig_scripts/common_pig/common.pig, line 14, column 0>  Syntax
error, unexpected symbol at or near 'register'
Details at logfile:  pig_1373021505728.log

..

Is this a bug or Macros Pig do not support this ?
is there another  way to do this ?

Thanks in advance and regards.
*
*