HBase >> mail # dev >> Please welcome our newest committer, Amitanand Aiyer

Please welcome our newest committer, Amitanand Aiyer
Our Amit has been around with a good while now doing important, deep stuff
in thorny areas.  Please join me welcoming him as one of the hbase
committer team.

St.Ack
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-04, 17:19