MapReduce >> mail # user >> Compare Hadoop and Pig Map\Reduce

Compare Hadoop and Pig Map\Reduce
Hi,

It would be great if any of you compare Pig and Hadoop map reduce. When we
should go for Hadoop or Pig?
I love to program using java but peoples were arguing that can be
easily achieved in ping with very few lines of code even my boss too...
I am a fresh developer for Hadoop. Could kindly provide the pros and cons?

Cheers!
Manoj.