Zookeeper >> mail # user >> C binding zoo_get(): need to know max data length in advance

Re: C binding zoo_get(): need to know max data length in advance
I think this is a pretty common use-case actually. If one client has put
something into zookeeper and another client is trying to pull it out it may
not know it advance how big the data client#1 put in. What we do locally is
have a wrapper around zoo_get that starts with a reasonable default for
buffer_len. If it fails b/c the data is larger than that, then you can
inspect the size inside the returned Stat* and then re-issue the get with
the correct value.