Flume >> mail # dev >> Doc patches

+
Ashish 2013-07-18, 07:32
Re: Doc patches
Ashish,

Yes you do.

>From what I understand, the SVN repo is mainly for the website and the git
repository is where the developer and user guides are kept.

So we need to submit patches for both repos.
*Author and Instructor for the Upcoming Book and Lecture Series*
*Massive Log Data Aggregation, Processing, Searching and Visualization with
Open Source Software*
*http://massivelogdata.com*
On 18 July 2013 03:32, Ashish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Flume Dev's,
>
> Small confusion around submitting Documentation patches
> We maintain docs at two places, in git and on svn pubsub.
> Should we submit doc patches for both the locations?
>
> --
> thanks
> ashish

Hari Shreedharan 2013-07-19, 05:29