Accumulo >> mail # user >> A range for just one row

A range for just one row
After reading the doc, I expected that

scan.setRange(new Range(entityId));

would give me a scanner on exactly one row. In practice, it seems to
give me all rows of which entityId is a left substring. I'll use the
two-arg form, but is the following Javadoc comment right?

"Creates a range that covers an entire row"