Hive >> mail # user >> Problem with using Postgres as hive meta store DB.

Re: Problem with using Postgres as hive meta store DB.
Hmm. I have ran it on 0.9.0, will try it on 0.8.1. However i also found an
upgrade script for mysql from 0.8.0 to 0.9.0, and it didn't had anything
just two select static text lines. So I thought it would be same for
postgres, also the postgres schema that I am using was for version 0.7.0
which I found in some old version as the latest releases don't have a
postgres script in them.

/Ehsan

--
*Muhammad Ehsan ul Haque*