HBase, mail # dev - DISCUSSION: 0.96.0: Purge CoprocessorProtocol and all associated parts of this jettisoned engine?

Re: DISCUSSION: 0.96.0: Purge CoprocessorProtocol and all associated parts of this jettisoned engine?
Stack 2012-12-20, 23:40
Thanks Andrew.

I've actually messed up in that this issue has already been discussed back
in September and consensus was to go with purging CoprocessorProtocol [1
and 2].  Sorry for the noise.  Let me go  make a patch.

St.Ack

1.
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hbase-dev/201209.mbox/%3CCADfYSXTvqEu3SifyWdZCi9kKPw1Hf9EoaKVGFOCbwRpSkdaCng%40mail.gmail.com%3E
2. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-6895