Hive >> mail # dev >> javadoc warnings

javadoc warnings
Hi all,

Owen has done some good work to bring down javadoc warnings from 219 to all
the way to 2 (which cannot be got rid off). Lets strive to keep it to that.
I request all contributor/committer to run ant javadoc before
submitting/committing patches to make sure they are not introducing any new
warnings. Ideally, we can get arc/phabricator to do this. But till then
lets do this manually.

Thanks,
Ashutosh