Avro >> mail # user >> [ANN] simpleavro (Python)

Re: [ANN] simpleavro (Python)
>> "simpleavro" is a small Python package for reading and writing Avro
>> files in a simple manner.
> If you'd like, I think it would be quite appropriate to include simpleavro
> as part of avro proper
After some thinking, I've changed it to two scripts (in the unix
tradition of "do one thing well" and using pipes).
So now there is avrocat (https://bitbucket.org/tebeka/avrocat/src).

If you still think it something that should be included, I'll gladly
provide a patch.