I've added the JAR (containing my UDF class) in the session. I've issued the
CREATE TEMPORARY FUNCTION command. However, all my map tasks fail with a
ClassNotFoundException when I try to run a query with the UDF:

select ct_ip_address(line) from raw limit 10;

(ct_ip_address is the UDF I have registered against my class)

What am I doing wrong? Does a class extending UDF need to be in a particular
package?

Saurabh.
--
http://nandz.blogspot.com