Bumping in case some people miss this.

I emailed the bigtop-dev apache list yesterday about this issue, as they
are hosting the jenkins running the hive builds.  Some guys have looked at
it and confirmed the machine is out of space, but there's only two guys who
have the access, they have not responded yet (they may not be available).
 I'll email again tomorrow, but feel free to pile on the thread.

https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/bigtop-dev/201404.mbox/%3C20140415212726.GP22142%40boudnik.org%3E

If problem persists, I could try setting up a temp jenkins on a new ec2
host, but I'd rather not if its going to be fixed, so let's see if they
respond tomorrow.

Thanks
Szehon