Hi, cool guys.

I'm doing Hive GUI opensource project called zeppelin.
http://zeppelin-project.org
In this project, i execute hive in local mode when GUI application want to
run in local mode. Everything works really well.

However, Hive local mode still need location of HADOOP_HOME and looking for
hadoop binary. This is quite annoying when distributing a GUI application.
So, my question is, is there any way to run Hive 0.12 in local mode without
Hadoop binary package?

Many thanks for considering my question.

Best,
moon