Hi,

I want to store and retrieve blob in hive.Is it possible to store blob in hive?
If it is not supported what alternatives i can go with?
Blob may reside inside an relation DB also.
I did some research but not finding relevant solution

Regards,
Chhaya Vishwakarma
The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling code in this e-mail"