Avro, mail # dev - [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.5 (rc0)

+
Doug Cutting 2013-08-08, 16:29
+
Doug Cutting 2013-08-09, 18:48
+
Doug Cutting 2013-08-12, 20:52
+
Scott Carey 2013-08-13, 17:09
+
Doug Cutting 2013-08-14, 19:20
+
Scott Carey 2013-08-15, 07:13
+
Doug Cutting 2013-08-15, 17:05
+
Matt Massie 2013-08-16, 23:41
+
Micah Huff 2013-08-19, 16:21
Re: [VOTE] Avro release 1.7.5 (rc0)
Doug Cutting 2013-08-19, 18:03
This passes, with three +1 votes and one +0 votes from PMC members.

I'll start publishing this release.

Doug

On Mon, Aug 19, 2013 at 9:21 AM, Micah Huff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We will be testing Avro 1.7.5 in the next day or so in our environment to
> make sure that all legacy avro files can still be read.
>
> Micah
>

> On 08/16/2013 04:41 PM, Matt Massie wrote:
>>
>> +1
>>
>> All unit tests pass for avro-c on MacOS 10.8.4. Hashes match.
>>
>> --
>> Matt Massie
>> UC, Berkeley AMPLab
>> Twitter: @matt_massie <https://twitter.com/matt_massie>,
>> @amplab<https://twitter.com/amplab>
>> https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/
>>

>> On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 10:05 AM, Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>> This appears to be a Mac-specific issue, so it's hard for me to debug.
>>>   Can anyone reproduce this and help diagnose it?
>>>
>>> I assume this also happens when you try to build and test trunk on
>>> your Mac.  If so, can you please file an issue in Jira?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Doug

+
Rodrigo Trujillo 2013-08-20, 13:31