MapReduce >> mail # dev >> problem in switching to branch-2

+
Samaneh Shokuhi 2013-04-28, 18:45
Re: problem in switching to branch-2

Not sure about how updated the repo at github is, I use git://git.apache.org/hadoop-common.git

Also what do you mean by branch switch is not working?

Thanks,
+Vinod

On Apr 28, 2013, at 11:45 AM, Samaneh Shokuhi wrote:

> Hi All,
> i ve got a clone of hadoop and tried to switch to branch-2 but ,it is not
> working ,while switching to other branches like branch-1.2 is possible. Any
> idea why cant switch to branch-2 ?
>
> That’s what i ve done :
>
> $ git clone git://github.com/apache/hadoop-common.git hadoop-1
> $ cd hadoop-1
> $ git checkout remotes/origin/branch-2
>

> Samaneh

+
Samaneh Shokuhi 2013-04-28, 19:42
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-04-29, 00:10
+
Samaneh Shokuhi 2013-04-29, 10:55
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-04-29, 17:11
+
Samaneh Shokuhi 2013-04-29, 21:11