Pig >> mail # user >> fuzzy logic through pig programming

+
Harshit Bhargava 2013-06-28, 02:31
+
TianYi Zhu 2013-06-28, 03:51
+
Julien Le Dem 2013-06-28, 19:54
+
Harshit Bhargava 2013-06-27, 14:18
Re: fuzzy logic through pig programming
This is called the levenshtein distance. Since it is a metric you would be
responsible for determining the distance two strings could be from one
another and still considered the same.

I'd implement this as UDF taking two strings,s1 and s2 a float that is
between 0 < f < max(len(s1), len(s2))

--
https://github.com/bearrito
@deepbearrito