From: Ajay Srivastava [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2012 4:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Grouping comparator

Hi,

Can someone please explain default implementation of grouping comparator i.e. if I do not specify a custom grouping comparator then which comparator is called to decide the grouping for reducer.
I searched a lot on web but could not find a satisfactory explanation for its default implementation.
Regards,
Ajay Srivastava