Hadoop >> mail # general >> How to unsubscribe?

How to unsubscribe?
Hi Ian

When you send an email to the address you mentioned, you should receive
another email asking you to confirm. Replying to that email should
unsubscribe you. I have done that in the past with other Apache mailing
lists - so would expect it to work with this list too.

Thanks
Karthik

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 10:42 AM, Ian Fyfe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello mailing list admin,
> Using the link on http://hadoop.apache.org/mailing_lists.html I've
> emailed [EMAIL PROTECTED] several times attempting to
> unsubscribe from this mailing list, but continue to receive emails.
>
> Could you let me, and all of the other people sending emails containing
> the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" how to successfully unsubscribe?
>
> Thank you!
>
> From: Nick Wilcox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
> Date: Monday, January 28, 2013 8:17 AM
> To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
> Subject: Re: [VOTE] hadoop 0.23.6 release
>
> UNSUBSCRIBE
>
> On 28 January 2013 16:07, Thomas Graves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
> Thanks Jason and Suresh.  I'll respin an new rc today.
>
> Tom
>
> On 1/23/13 10:52 AM, "Jason Lowe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
>
> >We will want to pull in the fix for YARN-354 as well, since it's the
> >same type of issue with the WebAppProxyServer.
> >
> >Jason
> >
> >On 01/23/2013 08:53 AM, Jason Lowe wrote:
> >> I filed HDFS-4426 when I ran across the issue checking out the release
> >> candidate.  It's currently in Patch Available, and it looks close to
> >> being committed.
> >>
> >> Jason

+
Sundar Kannan 2013-01-28, 19:29