Hadoop >> mail # user >> Version Mismatch

Re: Version Mismatch
It means your HDFS client jars are using a different RPC version than
your namenode and datanodes. Are you sure that XXX has $HADOOP_HOME in
it's classpath? It really looks like it's pointing to the wrong jars.

-Joey

--
Joseph Echeverria
Cloudera, Inc.