Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.0.0 Release Candidate 0

Re: [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.0.0 Release Candidate 1
+1, I have run unit tests, some manual tests, and gone through the
release checklist.

-Flavio

On Dec 5, 2011, at 7:13 PM, Patrick Hunt wrote:

> +1, the sig/checksums look good, RAT is ok and the notice seems
> correct. Great job!
>
> On Fri, Dec 2, 2011 at 12:13 PM, Ivan Kelly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> This is the second candidate release for Apache BookKeeper, version
>> 4.0.0.
>>
>> It fixes the following issues:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311293&version=12317843
>>
>> *** Please download, test and vote by December 5th 2011, 21:00 GMT.
>>
>> Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided
>> for convenience.
>>
>> Source and binary files:
>> http://people.apache.org/~ivank/bookkeeper-4.0.0-candidate-1/
>>
>> Maven staging repo:
>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebookkeeper-287/
>>
>> The tag to be voted upon:
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/bookkeeper/tags/release-4.0.0/
>>
>> BookKeeper's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the
>> release:
>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/bookkeeper/dist/KEYS
>>
>> Please download the the source package, and follow the README to
>> build
>> and run a bookkeeper and hedwig service.

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301