Hive >> mail # user >> ant maven-build not working in trunk

+
amareshwari sriramdasu 2013-06-12, 11:18
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-06-12, 16:12
+
amareshwari sriramdasu 2013-06-13, 04:44
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-06-13, 07:00
+
amareshwari sriramdasu 2013-06-13, 07:45
Re: ant maven-build not working in trunk
Adding hcatalog-dev for help on this.

Thanks
Amareshwari