HBase >> mail # user >> more tables or more rows

Re: more tables or more rows
Hello sir,

      Going for a single table with 30+ rows would be a better choice,
if the data from all the sources is not very different. Since, you are
considering Hbase as your data store, it wouldn't be wise to have
several small rows. The major purpose of Hbase is to host very large
tables that may go beyond billions of rows and millions of columns.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq