Hive >> mail # user >> Re: Find current db we r using in Hive

Re: Find current db we r using in Hive
Just wondering if there is any command in Hive which will show us the current db we r using similar to pwd in Unix.
Thanks
Sai
+
Ramki Palle 2013-03-08, 06:36
+
Dean Wampler 2013-03-08, 13:25
+
Mark Grover 2013-03-09, 19:32
+
Nagarjuna Kanamarlapudi 2013-03-09, 21:41