Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Re: If you are wondering why site:site seems to take about a week ...

+
Christopher Tubbs 2012-11-20, 19:03
+
Benson Margulies 2012-11-20, 19:05
+
David Medinets 2012-11-20, 19:16
+
Josh Elser 2012-11-20, 19:59
+
David Medinets 2012-11-20, 20:48
Re: If you are wondering why site:site seems to take about a week ...
Don't take my comment as shooting you down, but more as me raising my
opinion of dissent. I don't want my lack of stated opinion to be taken
as agreeing with your opinion; so, I stated opinion. :)

If there are concerns/reasons which exist about only being compatible
with >=maven-3.0, I encourage them to be brought up and the community
can decide whether or not they are of greater concern. However, none
that have been raised so far hold enough weight to concern me.

On 11/20/2012 3:48 PM, David Medinets wrote:
> I won't pursue this issue, I just wanted to raise the concern.
>
> On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 2:59 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> IMO, given that only developers really need to build Accumulo, it doesn't
>> seem like a big issue to require Maven3.
>>
>> On 11/20/12 2:16 PM, David Medinets wrote:
>>>
>>> I would also caution about Maven 3 because some organizations might
>>> not have approved it for use while maven 2 has been approved. Using
>>> maven 3 would reduce the 'audience' for the software.

+
Benson Margulies 2012-11-21, 00:38
+
Christopher Tubbs 2012-11-20, 19:16