Hive >> mail # dev >> HCatalog (from Hive 0.11) and Hadoop 2

Re: HCatalog (from Hive 0.11) and Hadoop 2
There is a build scheduled on jenkins for hive trunk which is failing.
I will give it a try on my local for hive-011, there is another build which
does the ptests which is disabled due to lots of test case failures.

https://builds.apache.org/job/Hive-trunk-hadoop2/

I will update you if I could build it

--
Nitin Pawar