Sqoop >> mail # user >> Sqoop 2 Postgres bulk insert support

Sqoop 2 Postgres bulk insert support
Hey guys,

I couldn't find a detail documentation about Sqoop 2, only some wikis with
quick starts and proposed designs. Is there a complete documentation like
the one for Sqoop 1?

Basically I am trying to find out if there is a support for bulk insert for
Postgres (multirow inserts are too slow I guess). I found that there is
some support for Postgres:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-908
but no details (bulk insert, etc) :(

Any hint would be appreciated.