HBase, mail # dev - 0.96 version in apache maven repo

+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-09-27, 22:01
+
Elliott Clark 2013-09-27, 22:04
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-09-27, 22:24
+
Stack 2013-09-27, 22:32
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-09-27, 22:34
+
Stack 2013-09-28, 00:00
+
Sergey Shelukhin 2013-09-28, 03:30
Re: 0.96 version in apache maven repo
Stack 2013-09-28, 04:16
SNAPSHOT is up.  Here is how I published it:

 1008  ./dev-support/generate-hadoopX-poms.sh  0.96.0
0.96.0-hadoop1-SNAPSHOT
 1009  ./dev-support/generate-hadoopX-poms.sh  0.96.0
0.96.0-hadoop2-SNAPSHOT
 1011  export MAVEN=~/bin/mvn/bin/mvn
 1012  ./dev-support/make_rc.sh

All is predicated on your settings.xml being set up properly referencing a
key to sign the artifacts with.  See the section in refguide on how to make
release candidate for guidance.

St.Ack
On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 8:30 PM, Sergey Shelukhin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Thanks! I got about halfway, at least now I have a pgp key :)
>

> On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 5:00 PM, Stack <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 3:34 PM, Sergey Shelukhin <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > >wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks! Found the vote email urls.
> > > Yeah, the motivation is the same, looking at some recent version of 96.
> > So
> > > someone should publish a snapshot manually again?
> > > I can try to do it.
> > > Can you quality "our shit is too big" wrt every-build publishing? Seems
> > it
> > > could be useful.
> > >

> > We build many times a day and each tgz is 70-80MBs.  We'd probably make
> > someone upset -- it'd be my guess.  Also might be awkward getting
> > credentials into place up on jenkins to sign the deploy.
> >
> > Let me put up a snapshot for you.  Takes a little time.  Will flag you
> when
> > done.
> >
> > St.Ack
> >

> --