Hi folks,

We have a cluster which hosts several resources.
For one of the resource, we get the attached error on Helix UI when
clicking on the resource name to see its partitions. However, we can get
the correct resource information through restful API. And the resource is
working fine in production. So I guess this is probably a UI issue. Did
anyone see the similar issue before?

Best regards,
Bo