Hi Helix team,

We have an application which runs with 1 Master and multiple Slaves per
shard. If a host is dead, we want to move the master role from the dead
host to one of the slave hosts. In the meantime, we need to inform all
other Slaves start to pull updates from the new Master instead of the old
one. How do you suggest to implement this with Helix?

Another related question is can we add some logic to make Helix choose new
Master based on 1) which slave has the most recent updates and 2) try to
evenly distribute Master shards (only if more than one Slave have the most
recent updates).

--
Best regards,
Bo