HBase, mail # user - how do you keep the hbase document correct?

+
周梦想 2012-12-25, 09:15
+
Ulrich Staudinger 2012-12-25, 11:09
+
周梦想 2012-12-26, 06:40
+
周梦想 2012-12-26, 07:08
+
Stack 2012-12-26, 17:55
+
Stack 2012-12-26, 17:45
+
Kun Ling 2012-12-26, 23:33
+
Stack 2012-12-27, 01:33
+
周梦想 2012-12-27, 07:11
Re: how do you keep the hbase document correct?
Stack 2012-12-28, 01:30
On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 11:11 PM, 周梦想 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thank you, Stack!
> Which edit tool do you use to edit the xml file? just using a vim-style
> text editor or some WYSWYG rich text editor?

I use vim and the online manual figuring stuff out.  I do this because I
find that the WYSIWYG editors are too slow/cumbersome.  On the other hand,
while learning docbook I found that the WYSIWYG kept me honest suggesting
tags that made sense in a particular context.  That was useful coming up to
speed on docbook.   IIRC, I used http://www.oxygenxml.com/download.html in
the past.  It came w/ docbook stylesheet.  I also used xmlmind's xmleditor
though these fellas don't have a community edition I believe.

> Please add a link to the Chinese version from off the hbase main page to
> help more Chinese people, and to do this may attract more people to join
> the translation .Thanks again.

What characters should I use in the menu?

What are the characters for 'Ref Guide' or 'Reference Guilde'?  It looks
like its 参考指南 ?  Is that so (going by Google Translate and what you have at
the head of your version of the guide).

> I'd like to turn the translator from html to xml version, and try to commit
> it as a patch of the english version, thank you.

That'd be great Andy.

Thanks again for doing this.

St.Ack
+