Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hadoop next stable release

Re: Hadoop next stable release
We are expecting to release 0.22 very shortly. 0.22 is suppose to be
considered stable because it has been heavily tested at scale by eBay team
(as far as I know). However, I will let 0.22's RM to comment on that.

Cos