Hadoop, mail # user - Hadoop next stable release

Re: Hadoop next stable release
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-11-22, 20:24
We are expecting to release 0.22 very shortly. 0.22 is suppose to be
considered stable because it has been heavily tested at scale by eBay team
(as far as I know). However, I will let 0.22's RM to comment on that.

Cos