Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Session refused, zxid too high

+
Simon Doherty 2012-08-30, 22:53
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-08-31, 16:54
+
Ted Dunning 2012-08-31, 19:56
Re: Session refused, zxid too high
Good point Ted. Is this a java ZK client or something else? (memory
corruption on client possible?)

Patrick

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 12:56 PM, Ted Dunning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> But isn't the larger ZXID pretty stunningly large?
>
> The epoch number is nearly 2 billion and the transaction id is 845 million.
>  These seem implausible from a starting point of 0.
>
> On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 12:54 PM, Patrick Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> > seen zxid 0x636c65616e2d7374 our last zxid is 0x9ba client
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-08-31, 22:12
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-08-31, 23:29