Accumulo >> mail # user >> when a security token is compromised?

Re: when a security token is compromised?
Hi Sujee, I'm not exactly following you when you are talking about a
"security token".  Are you maybe referring to the visibility labels within
the cell level security feature of Accumulo?

- Mike Allen